After a couple of weeks fighting with this model put pictures of progress ….
We give a first coat of white primer to check for faults and start fitting pieces , in this case the headlights.
I rework the roll cage and I check the setting.
Headlamps are sanded to adjust them closer to what would be sized according to the model.
The tires are sanded to remove the marks.
I add the ducts that are under the chassis.
Adjusting the windshield frame and windshield wipers are set to stay in place.
Another problem of this kit, tire photoetched are too narrow and slip down. I supplement sticking solder wire to stay in place.
Several pieces with the first coat of paint .
The front frame protruding everywhere, so I made a slit with a scalpel and patience, which fit the frame all around. Once painted I find that still fit …
Once set pieces, I paint with TS-26, which decanted to throw with an airbrush. The parts are mixed blue X-14 and XF XF-2 Tamiyla-1, to match the color of the decal.