I replaced the brake calipers and discs that brought the kit by the Hobby Design … and really they earn a lot.
The discs are composed of nine photoetched parts, performed with a high level of detail.
The brake calipers are resin parts that are not far behind, a great finish of the resin to which I just had to sand the marks of separation from the mold sprues.
It was fun to mount discs using Plasti-Zap to join the pieces.
Once assembled I gave them a coat of Alclad Steel, mixed with a little brown and black. Once dry, I took a few washes with Humbrol matt black to give more volume to the holes in the discs and their component parts.