I had to enlarge the front spoiler because the photoetching part that brought the kit was too short. I cut it in half and added four millimeters with a rest of the own photoetching part. The tricky thing of this work is to solder the three pieces completely aligned, but with a little practice with the solder iron, about 20 years or so, is easily achieved…
The windshield wipers are build with two pieces in very detailed photoetching. I gave the correct shape, soldered and added a 0,4mm pipe to the bracket of the wiper, which will join it to the chassis where I made a hole to help the placement of the wipers.
A little superglue and everything is in its place.
It’s almost ready, just need to mount the rear wing and make the antenna.